EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Warrior

Go down

Protection Warrior Empty Protection Warrior

Post  HögWarr Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:54 pm

I've done an application template by myself, hope you enjoy reading it guys! Very Happy

General Information

Character name: Hög

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Professions/Tradeskills: Mining, and just started to skill engineering that's why the low skill level.

Talent Build: I'm using Double Time as the first talent to pick up adds/bosses quickly and for some extra mobility.

For the secound talent i'm using Impending Victory for an extra/quick heal to support the healers, and for some extra damage aswell.

For the third talent i've choosen Disrupting shout to interrupt incoming spells and getting spellcasting adds together in a group for a better aoe for the dpsers.

Shockwave is the fourth talent i've choosen to also interrupt/aoe aggro.

the fifth talent for me is Mass Spell Reflection to reduce incoming spell damage and increase the dps slightly.

for the sixth and last talent i've taken Avatar to gain some extra damage+threath aswell.

- What is your raiding experience? (whilst it was relevant, i.e. clearing Ulduar entirely during tier Cool Please explain (with hard modes included).

Classic World of Warcraft: -

The Burning Crusade: Karazhan, Zul'aman. Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair and four bosses in Black temple. (Naj'entus, Supremus,Reliquary of souls, Akama) I were not so into raiding at this time of the game.

Wrath of the Lich King: In Wotlk i were in a guild called Raise Again if you knew about them, With them I progressed through ICC Normal 12/12, ICC Heroic 11/12, as well Trial of the crusader 10 heroic and completed the achievement A tribute to insanity/Trial of the crusader 25 Normal. Downed Onyxia/Naxx/Ruby sanctum 10/25 Normal/OS 10+3D/25 Normal/The Eye of Eternity 10/25/Ulduar10 Normal Leviathan/Razorscale/Ignis/Deconstructor/ulduar 25 Normal Hodir, Thorim.

Cataclysm: Only played PvP at this expansion on a holy paladin and reached 2.2 k in 2v2/3v3.

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? I've been in Wasting Time on the horde side of sylvanas with my protection paladin and raided ICC 25 normal/heroic with them, I left that guild to change faction to alliance because all of my irl mates started to play alliance so i though it would be fun to play with them instead of being horde alone. I were in Raise Again at the wotlk time and raided hardcore with them did some achievements in raids and such stuff, had a stable raiding spot there as a marksman hunter, they unfortunately disbanded in cataclysm.

How often do you play? Please indicate time and hours. I'm working from 08:30-15:30 server time mostly from monday-friday, and after that i almost play all the time to 00:00 server time.

Have you ever lead a raid? If so, how many times and where? Yes, a lot of times actually, some pugs in like karazhan/zul'aman (tbc), Trial of the crusader/naxx/icc/onyxia (wotlk) all normal, the raids mostly worked out fine and downed mostly everything in the raid.

Are you willing to change your talent spec to help the guild?
I am if it's needed, but I can say now that my dps gear aint anything to brag about but of course i'm willing to get some new items if i'm needed as a dps.

What are your expectations for surreal life?
A good and stable raid community, progressing through the raids while having fun. helping me improve myself. But my most important demand is to have a good time and making friends along the way of raiding.

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hello! I'm Anton and I have recently taken my exam on a Technology - Design & Architecture programme, where I have learned how to use more than 10 different editing programs, for websites/pictures/posters/movies and much more. I do also know how to illustrate 3D movies and create them by myself, of course it takes time, but until now I have created many different houses and also made movies about them in the programs, so I am also a good architect already. Besides that I have been the best engineering student (through my grade points) out of 100 people.

While I am playing World of Warcraft, there are several things that I prioritize, like Friends, always appear as a good player, care about others, having a good time and of course getting forward in the game (such as progress and success in mostly PVE, but also PVP for fun while I don't PVE).

To summarize myself, I am a player that takes World of Warcraft serious (as described above), but also wants to enjoy the game and have a good time playing with some other really good players!

Other games that I've played; Battlefield 1/2/3. Call of Duty. Counter Strike. Heroes of Newerth. Tetris (beating Chinese level opponents) Wink

What is your current gaming setup's specs and internet connection?

I do have a good computer, self-constructed in purpose to get a good World of Warcraft Gaming! My internet doesn't have any problems at all, never getting DC'd, I have only had some loading screen bugs a few times before (when I have to restart the game for 20 sec), but it never happens now... However, this means that I have a Stable connection for 25-man raiding.
RAM: 8GB.
Windows-7 64-bit Operating System
AMD 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.61 GHz
(However, got plans for a New gaming computer also)

For communication programs: I have Mumble, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Skype, Raid call and other types of speaking/communication programs, and I am available to get something new if needed. My microphone and sound quality is good, got Steelseries gaming Headset together with Razer BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard + Razer Mamba mouse.

Did you read our recruitment rules and agree on it?
I totally agree on all terms.

HögWarr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum