EU Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moses having a rage fit...

3 posters

Go down

Moses having a rage fit... Empty Moses having a rage fit...

Post  Themoses Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 pm

G'day,

I want to apologise for just quiting the Guild last night. I was stuck in a PUG that wiped non stop for 2 hrs on first boss and got seriously depressed, seeing how great the other team did, and having no raid team anymore. Yes i was offered options to join another team and opted to stick with team B, but then all our raids got cancelled and I think team B is disbanding anyway. Seeing as Krissie is moving to London and Nevermind moving to the states.

Now that I have grown up again since yesterday, I would like to ask if I can come back to Surreal Life and hang out with the guys again?

Thank you

Andre

Themoses

Back to top Go down

Moses having a rage fit... Empty Re: Moses having a rage fit...

Post  Filo Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey man!

We were all very confused when you left, but I can totally understand your frustration and I see where you're coming from.
Hell, we've had a few people leave due to "rage fits" before, so it's understandable, haha.

But yeah, we'd all love to have you back in the guild, so just whisper one of the officers, or have someone ask us to invite you back whenever Smile

-Alex
Filo
Filo

Back to top Go down

Post  Underøath Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Don't worry Moses, at least you didn't pull a Jakob on us..

"Fuck you Zack.
Barraxuz has left the guild"
Underøath
Underøath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum